Wednesday 19 September 2012

Knitted Birthday Presents Part 1

 
One week before their birthday I asked the twins what they wanted.
 
Miss J's request was for a little rabbit with a little yellow bow tie.
So I made it a dress instead!
 
 
 
The rabbit is a mash-up of a few patterns:
 
"Bunny Egg Cosy" from the very talented Julie of Little Cotton Rabbits
Adjusted "Hartley" pattern for the body and legs from Jean Greenhowe's Jemima Jane and Friends
"Lati pattern" for the rabbit's dress
 
All knitted on 2.75mm needles.
The rabbit knitted in 5ply Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino,
The dress knitted in a yellow 4ply I have had floating around for years! 
 
 
I am happy to say that this little rabbit hasn't yet left Miss J's side!
 
Sam xx

1 comment:

  1. I can see why she would love it so. Even without the bow tie! cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete