- included two weeks of school holidays,
- we went on a family holiday and stayed at a divine cottage in Nornalup for three nights (thank you, Aunty Jan!)
- the girls all had their first fishing expedition - it didn't last long but it put smiles on their faces!
- we visited quite a few artists who were showing their work as part of the Southern Art Trail (it was awesome!!) These paintings are by Serena MacLauchlan at Hotchin Gallery.
- I got a crocheting bug - three cowls later.....
- I managed to finish another little oil seascape painting - yay!
- my love affair with the Schoolhouse Tunic entered its seventh episode, this time with a gorgeous purple linen,
- my football team did NOT win the Grand Final, but I still love them!!!
- Miss M started to learn how to use the sewing machine - she has yet to earn her learner's permit (which means she can use the machine without me having to constantly supervise), but she is almost there,
- I experienced my first ever blogger/insta-meet - I bumped into Kate from 2littlebanshees while we both happened to be browsing the fabric racks at Albany Spotty at the same time.
- we celebrated Miss M's birthday with a BIG party and the most decadent ice-cream cake of all time!! Happy Birthday, my girl!!
- I have (obviously) had a break from my blog.
And it is good to be back.