Friday 18 October 2013

This month










 


This month.....
  • included two weeks of school holidays,
  • we went on a family holiday and stayed at a divine cottage in Nornalup for three nights (thank you, Aunty Jan!)
  • the girls all had their first fishing expedition - it didn't last long but it put smiles on their faces!
  • we visited quite a few artists who were showing their work as part of the Southern Art Trail (it was awesome!!) These paintings are by Serena MacLauchlan at Hotchin Gallery.
  • I got a crocheting bug - three cowls later.....
  • I managed to finish another little oil seascape painting - yay!
  • my love affair with the Schoolhouse Tunic entered its seventh episode, this time with a gorgeous purple linen,
  • my football team did NOT win the Grand Final, but I still love them!!!
  • Miss M started to learn how to use the sewing machine - she has yet to earn her learner's permit (which means she can use the machine without me having to constantly supervise), but she is almost there,
  • I experienced my first ever blogger/insta-meet - I bumped into Kate from 2littlebanshees while we both happened to be browsing the fabric racks at Albany Spotty at the same time.
  • we celebrated Miss M's birthday with a BIG party and the most decadent ice-cream cake of all time!! Happy Birthday, my girl!!
  • I have (obviously) had a break from my blog.

And it is good to be back.

 xx



2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back.
    You've certainly had a busy October. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still makes me laugh we found each other in Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete