Thursday 11 April 2013

Book Chat on Instagram

Photo: ... and our March Winners of the Penguin Classic Australian Children's Collection are ....
Last month's bookchat winners - from instagram.com/kimpearsoninteriordesigner#
 
I love a good read, and I love being a part of a book club, but I never thought of starting a book club on instagram.
 
But somebody did!
 
Kim Pearson* thought of it and mentioned it on instagram. Julie Gibbs, Penguin publisher, read Kim's comment, got in contact, and they now run instagrambookchat on their instagram pages as well as on facebook.
 
Check it out - they are announcing the topic for April on Saturday and there are always bookish giveaways to be won!
 
 
Happy reading!!
 
Sam xx
 
 
* Kim Pearson is my talented and very clever sister. You had better believe I have a personal interest in mentioning her!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment