Sunday 21 April 2013

New Header

 
 
Yes, I have changed my header image. It seemed more appropriate to have a new image that better reflected our current reality. And while I loved my chicken painting that was my original image, but since we no longer have chickens and despite planning to have them again somewhere in our future, I felt it was time for a change.
 
I took this photo while out on an early morning walk two weeks ago, watching the sun rise over Princess Royal Harbour. You might be able to see just the slightest hint of the first light as it touches the rocks on Mount Melville. And how convenient that the flock of birds decided to fly past at that very moment!

The beautiful sunny weather of the past week has been replaced with cooler, rainy and windy patches - perfect for a spot of knitting - as if I need any excuse!

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment