Thursday 3 May 2012

Every Day in May

I like Kate's blog, Foxslane. Yes I do. And on Tuesday, Kate set herself the challenge of creating something Every day in May. She will crochet a motif a day. Brilliant!! So, yesterday I committed to playing along as well.

Hexagons!

I have always loved the hexagon blanket made by Attic24 Lucy. And Kate at Greedy for Colour made this version of Lucy's pattern (just scroll to the end of the post), so her blanket ended up looking spotty. And then I saw this version in solids, made by Cocorose Diaries.

But which one shall I make?

Miss M decided - solid colours. "Can I have it when it's finished?"

And so I have started. See?



Crochet, accompanied by Scrabble, Lemon Cake and three good buddies.
Not to mention the wine, laughter and the late hour I finally got home!

Having more fun!

Sam xx






1 comment:

  1. I love that solid colour hexi blanket.
    Now you've got me thinking about swapping over to a hex a day too.
    Maybe next month. x

    ReplyDelete