Friday 11 May 2012

Inspiring Artist - Anna Walker

Another Artist who inspires me is Anna Walker who describes herself as an Illustrator and Story Teller - I love that - 'Storyteller', not 'Author'. Anna writes and illustrates childrens' books.

I enjoy Anna's deceptively simple and elegant artwork. I am intrigued by her palette of neutral colours and inks, and she also often includes the use of fabric collage in her illustrations; little leaves of fabric dotted through her plants and trees.  All in all, I find her work quite beautiful!

Anna's latest post is an introduction to a new short film on her life and work. It is a delight!! So, I have included it here. But, by all means, check out her blog and website as well. She is another very talented lady.






Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment